Delicious recipes from the kitchens of the Butler sisters

Monday, August 12, 2013

Leesa's Lasagna


When we stayed at Leesa's for the baby blessing she made us this delicious lasagna! My kids gobbled it up and I loved it too.

2 lbs. hamburger
1 jar prego 3 cheese pasta sauce
1 container cottage cheese
Fiesta blend cheese & mozzarella cheese
10-12 lasagna noodles

Brown meat and season with garlic salt and italian seasoning(I just eyeball it and taste it when its fully cooked to see if I need to add more)
Add the pasta sauce and cottage cheese.
Stir and keep cooking it all together on low while you cook your noodles. Once the noodles are cooked I get my pan and lay 5-6 noodles, then the sauce mix and cover that layer with the cheeses. 
Repeat the next layer and then put it in the oven at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

Thanks Leesa!

3 comments:

Kelly said...

I just told chad "oh wow leesa posted on blog!!" Ha nope:) thanks for posting though. I asked her to post her sugar cookie recipe!

Kelly said...

I just told chad "oh wow leesa posted on blog!!" Ha nope:) thanks for posting though. I asked her to post her sugar cookie recipe!

Shannon said...

Haha! I'm just glad she let me share for her!