Delicious recipes from the kitchens of the Butler sisters

Friday, April 29, 2011

Creamy Poppyseed Artichoke Pasta Salad

I don't know about you, but I LOVE anything with artichokes in it. Brad and I have dinner club tonight and I was asked to bring a pasta salad. So I made up my own special recipe. Here it is:

1 can medium black olives
1 pkg. mini pepperoni
1 can artichoke hearts(cut up)
Real mozzarella cheese block, cut in chunks
1 tsp. seasoning salt
1 16 oz. pkg. rotini pasta
1 bottle Kraft Creamy Poppyseed dressing(you could also add a bottle of Italian or Zesty Italian dressing instead)


Cook pasta according to package directions. Mix olives, artichoke hearts, pepperoni, mozzarella cheese, seasoning salt and poppyseed dressing. Let it marinate while pasta cooks. Drain pasta and let cool. Add pasta to dressing mixture and stir well. Refrigerate until ready to eat.
Enjoy!
Leave a comment and let me know what you think if you make it :)

2 comments:

Kelly said...

PERFECT pasta salad for me! I LOVE artichokes. I have them atleast once a week. I just boil them and eat them with best foods mayo:) Every week ask Chad:)Just bought some today! Can't wait to try!

Kelly said...

Made this today!