Delicious recipes from the kitchens of the Butler sisters

Friday, February 5, 2010

Strawberry Cheesecake Pie


I love this pie! I'm not a huge lover of cheesecake just cause it's so rich but this one is delicious!

2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
1/4 cup chopped almonds, toasted (i don't like nuts but for those that do!)
1 tbsp sugar
1 (9 inch) graham cracker crust
1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
2 cups cold milk, divided
1 (3.4 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding mix

In a bowl, combine the strawberries, almonds, and sugar. Pour into crust. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth; gradually add 1/2 cup of milk. Add pudding mix and remaining milk. Beat for 1 minute or until blended; pour over strawberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours or until set.

Enjoy!

Love, Kel

2 comments:

Shane and Michelle said...

Looks to die for, can't wait to try it!

Shannon said...

I made this tonight and it is so creamy and smooth. Everyone loved it. I whipped up some whipping cream with a little sugar and added that to the pudding mixture and it made it really fluffy. I had my parents over for dinner and Dad loved it too. My Mom can't eat it because of the milk, but it was so yummy!